Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quick Jericho update

Since the end of Jericho Season 2:

Season 2 on DVD finally came out last week. I still haven't sat down to watch it, tho the GF says she's looking forward to watching the bad guy Goetz get "capped" over and over (play, rewind, play, rewind), especially after a bad day at school. I'm hoping maybe SciFi will pick it up, since they replayed Season 1 episodes the night before a new Season 2 episode aired on CBS, til they got bored with that. When I do finally watch the S2 Jericho DVDs, I'll probably start with the last two episodes, just for the "Independent Republic of Texas" bits, to catch what I missed the first time thru. It was kinda a shock to see that the first time, then that burst of Texas Pride said "Hey, we're still kicking ass and taking names!" Still, tho, they ended the series on a good note; the good guys win, the bad guys lose, and the masked man rides off into the sunset.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I've only seen a couple of episodes. It's kind of funny that they would name the bad guy Goetz.

9:46 AM, June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home