Sunday, September 06, 2009

I always feel like, sombody's watching me...

No, not the Geico commercial, I'm laughing at the fact that my Sitemeter tells me that the Bobbies came looking at my blog, after I commented on Phillip Luty! The next day, Britain's SkyTV came calling too! Looks like the Brits are getting their knickers in a twist over someone who remembers what it once meant to be a Brit, owning a gun, ready to stand up to defend self, country and King!

Jeeze, I'm getting folks from all over (not just on that subject, tho): British Telecom, someone in Croatia, Portugal,Sweden, Finland, some folks apparently getting me passed around in their email, even someone serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom! Wow, thanks for visiting!

PS I wanted to say thanks to Firehand at Irons in the Fire, a lot of the folks coming here were following links from his blog, where he got fired up about the injustice done to Phillip Luty, so he posted about it too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Keith said...

Many thanks for keeping us up to date with what is happening to Phil Luty.

As a brit working overseas it really disturbs me that people who I would considder to be an asset to Britain are secretly abducted because they demonstrate the absudity of a long standing policy of prohibition.

You've heard the children's rhyme "There was an old lady who swallowed a horse: She's dead, of course"

How did she get there?

by taking increasingly extreme measures to address the problems caused by treating something that wasn't a problem to start with.

A British population bearing arms in the 1920's wasn't even a swallowed fly. I don't think anywhere on the planet has ever been safer and more law abiding than Britian was at that time.

Why should pointing that out lead to political disappearance?

I have Romanian friends who well remember the securitati. Is that where Britain is headed?

Thanks again

K

8:14 AM, September 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visits are fine, I mean as long as they stay on that side of the pond!

I had a few from Iran the other day (posted on Capital Punishment!)

And daily I get a few hits from DHS and DOJ sources, no worries DHS knows I am not a fan of their current female "leader" having at one time witnessed one of her top staffers in drug dealings!

(over 12 years ago, IN Douglas Az, Borane...google it)

8:55 AM, September 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home