Friday, November 18, 2011

National Ammo Day, 2011!

Another National Ammo day is upon us, where we buy 100 rounds of our preferred caliber, gauge, and/or reloading components, so that the bean-counters at the ATF can pass up their chain of command that We the People have plenty of ammo, lest they think that we will be easy pickings for disarming. Wherever you are, happy birthday, Kim du Toit!
Photobucket
This year I will add that the Appleseed Project is a great program, a combination of marksmanship and heritage, in teaching citizens how to accurately shoot and what is important about our history in being armed against a tyrannical government. I plan on making it in the next year to one of the classes they offer, tho the closest ones are still a couple hours' drive away.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger LSP said...

Wouldn't mind checking out the appleseed thing - it'd be an interesting course.

God bless.

8:50 AM, November 21, 2011  
Blogger Bawb said...

I can't believe I missed Ammo Day! Can I make up for it by buying more than a hundred rounds? 500 maybe?

As for Appleseed, you will learn more about shooting in one weekend than you thought there was to know.

7:44 AM, November 29, 2011  
Blogger Lexcen said...

I'm always contemplating the similarities between Australia and U.S.A. Of course we don't have the same gun laws as you do but if we did, I wonder if Australians would have the same passion for guns as U.S. citizens. Personally, I would like to own a stun gun but laws forbid such things in Australia. We can even go to jail for being in possession of a knife. I'm a master of the cringe and beg mercy kind of self-defence:-)

3:21 AM, May 05, 2012  
Blogger cmblake6 said...

I'm thinking Nov 5th for 100 rds. Now, November 6th may be 1,000 rds, and Nov 19th will be another 100.

7:50 PM, July 26, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home