Saturday, May 07, 2011

If you give a mouse an AK

If you give a mouse an AK

If you give a mouse an AK, he'll want to shoot it.
If he gets to shoot it, he'll want to bump-fire the whole magazine.
If he bump-fires the whole mag, he'll need more ammo.
When he goes to the store to get more ammo, he'll see that 75-rd drum.
If he gets that drum, he'll want to try setting his foregrip on fire!
When he sets his foregrip on fire, he'll think about what replacement parts he'll need.
If he looks into replacement parts, he'll see that a set of parts isn't much cheaper than a whole new AK.
Then he'll want another AK!

ETA Looks like I might have to change this, after seeing this vid:

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Obviously not a story from personal experience, right? :p

11:17 PM, May 07, 2011  
Blogger Mattexian said...

It's kinda embarrassing, I still haven't gone to a gun range yet to try it out! I keep jonesing to go while I'm at work, then I escape, and it's too darned hot!

7:13 PM, July 09, 2011  
Blogger Mattexian said...

To Jenny and all my dear readers,
You'll be pleased to hear that I finally found a good gun range and shot my AK last week. It's an indoor place, so it's not intolerably hot there, and extends to 50 yds, giving me an adequate range to play with it a bit. I think I did fairly well for a first time shooting it, especially since I was sitting at a bench and holding it by hand, getting about a 4" group at 25 yds, and a little more spread at 50. (More holes to bleed out of, yeah, that's it! As long as it's "minute of badguy," I'm fine with it.) Even managed to encourage the Wife to shoot it, as before she'd protested that it was too heavy, too big, too loud, etc, to which I'd jibe her with reminders that the VC didn't have any trouble toting and firing it in their jungles. It was good fun for all, and not expensive at all, and we're looking forward to another visit.

11:19 AM, August 25, 2011  
Blogger Bawb said...

Thanks for that great training video from the elite and much-feared Kenyan Special Forces. LMAO.

But now I want an AK, too.

7:16 AM, October 12, 2011  
Anonymous Luton Ian said...

Q: what do you call a male ape with an AK?

A: Sir

Q: what do you call a male ape who has a machinegun, but who just finished having sex five minutes ago

A: any damned thing you like, he's fast asleep.

5:08 PM, August 28, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home