Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Stupid Yankee Revisionists!

Remember the REAL Alamo!!!

Nickelodeon, the children's cable network that birthed SpongeBob onto us, had a PSA-type short TV spot last month, in which they claimed the Battle of the Alamo and the Texas Revolution was about slavery! When they ran their story by an Alamo historian, he warned them of their one-sidedness and inaccuracies, but they ran the story as is anyway. World Net Daily has the script of the whole piece on their site. Damn, I've seen better Texas history lessons on the back of a knife package! Makes me glad I don't have cable TV, but when I do, I'll demand the cable company remove it from my service.
I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised, since Nick has Uberliberal Linda Ellerbee as their main "news" commentator.

Hat tip to Michelle Malkin, via LST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home