Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hi, my name is Matt...

And I'm a YouTube addict. (Chorus: Hi, Matt!)

Since getting the computer hooked up with DSL last week, I've been catching up on some of my favorite music videos, along with watching newer ones. I've shared some oldies before
now I've got newer ones too. I liked this one so much when I first heard it (but didn't catch the band's name) that I've been hunting for it for at least a month, finally found it linked thru another vid, and bought the CD today, just for that song! This one by Trace Adkins puts me in a good mood, while this one makes me cry nearly every time I hear it. This one's funny and it seems to fit that they got Colin Hay (of Men At Work) to play it on "Scrubs." (Ok, there appear to be two versions of this. I kinda prefer the second.) Speaking of hospital Tv shows with music, this had me rolling the first time I saw it. And there's always the music in my head when I'm crazy enough to mow the yard in the middle of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home