Friday, December 02, 2005
- Name: Mattexian
- Location: Beaumont, Texas
Texas nationalist, dog lover, gun nut, knife knut
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas!"- Davy Crockettmattexian at gmail dot com
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy
"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." Teddy Roosevelt
- 'Nuther quiz
- Which Action Hero would you be?
- Catching up...
- This stuff practically writes itself!
- Goodbye Dear Friend
- Here is a better photo of Selkie, my 10 year old B...
- Niiinja quiz
- Sirius demolishes his fav toy, half a tennis ball!...
- These are some pics of Sirius, our Rhodesian Ridge...
Other Great Blogs
- The Other Side of Kim DuToit ^^Now in retirement from blogging ;(
- The Dissident Frogman
- The Lone Star Times
- Live from the (upper) Texas Gulf Coast ^^ A fellow hometown boy!
- Blogonomicon ^^ A collection of pipe-smoking, music, Cthulu, and other stuff from Alan in San Antone
- Boomers and Bullshit
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Gun Owners of America
- H2G2- the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Online
- Fox News
- Truth Laid Bear
- Texas Cable News