Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm offended pt 1

During the Super Bowl(TM),every time they mentioned who was in the halftime show, they never said Sir Paul McCartney, always Paul McCartney.
Is someone somewhere deciding that the Constitutional thing about "no foreign titles" applies toward foreigners visiting here too? There are times when the romantic part of me thinks royalty would be a nice thing to have stateside... then there are other times when the libertarian side of me wants to bitchslap that other part for being a damnfool!

Anyway, I thought the halftime show was the best part of the whole blasted thing, quickly followed by the Anheiser-Busch commercial of the returning soldiers getting a standing ovation at the airport... the rest I didn't care about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home